CareCredit® is a credit card issued exclusively for use in paying for your health care expenses. You can apply for a CareCredit® card to cover the facility portion of your bill at participating surgical facilities.
- Depending on the cost of your procedure and the options offered at your surgical facility, you may choose between 6 and 12 month special financing options on qualifying purchases of $200 or more.*
- To apply for a CareCredit® credit card, visit the CareCredit® website www.carecredit.com
- Call them directly at: (800) 677-0718
- Call your surgical facility if you have any questions.
- Click here to learn more from the CareCredit® website.
*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. See provider for details.
Contact your facility if you have any questions.
ZirMed is a patient auto-draft program through which you can set-up monthly payments for the surgical facility portion of your bill.
- Valid checking account number, credit card, or debit card must be provided to the facility upon acceptance of the program. This card/account will be charged/debited each month until the fulfillment of your facility bill.
- Payment can be spread over a maximum of 6 months will include a fixed payment amount.
- There is no interest for this payment plan.
Specialties & Services
We focus on offering a high quality, service-oriented environment for your surgical procedure. Our mission is to care for every patient and their family as if they were our own. Each patient, each family, each and every time.