St. Mary’s Ambulatory Surgery Center is here to provide exceptional patient care during the global COVID-19 pandemic. Thank you for choosing St. Mary’s Ambulatory Surgery Center for your healthcare needs. It is our privilege to care for you during your time with us. We want to reassure you and your family members that we have implemented several measures to keep you safe while receiving the care that you need. We realize surgery is a stressful and vulnerable time in your life, so we are taking additional steps to ensure all of your concerns are addressed. Please feel free to contact one of our clinical team members at 804-287-7878 if you have any questions regarding your outpatient surgery.
- We are pre-screening all visitors to St. Mary’s Ambulatory Surgery Center. We are asking patients, family members, and visitors to avoid coming to the facility if they have a fever or respiratory symptoms like a cough.
- Patients will receive a phone call a few days before your surgery and will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms.
- We have masks available for patients.
- We are asking all patients to adhere to strict social distancing guidelines for 7 days before your scheduled surgery.
Day of Surgery:
- We are limiting the number of family members/visitors to one person per patient. Both patient and driver will be screened upon arrival. Afterwards the driver will be asked to return to their vehicle until surgery is over. Patients under 18 will be allowed to have someone present.
- Discharge instructions will be given over the phone to the responsible party.
- During the follow-up phone call the patient will be screened for signs of fever etc.
We are committed to keeping our patients, our staff, and our community safe by following local, state, and federal guidelines. Thank you for choosing St. Mary’s Ambulatory Surgery Center. It is our pleasure to serve you.